Indian Supplement to the Journal
A supplement is published with the Journal of Community Eye Health in India. Printing and distribution is kindly supported by the Danish Assistance to the National Programme for Control of Blindness in India. The most recent issue has the following articles:
Organisation of Mega Eye Camps in Underserved Areas
Dr VK Tewari, Prof D Bachani, Dr R Jose
High Volume and High Quality Cataract Surgery. The Beas Model.
Printouts of these articles are available from Dr Hans Limburg, Editor, DANPCB, A1/148 Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029, India. Fax: 91 11 618 1099.
News and notices in Comm Eye Health Vol. 11 No. 25 1998 –
- Dr Joseph Taylor OBE FRCS FRCOphth
- The Royal College of Ophthalmologists Diploma in Ophthalmology Examination
- High quality low cost intraocular lenses (IOLs)
- A textbook of clinical ophthalmology. A practical guide to disorders of the eyes and their management (2nd edition)
- Standard List of Medicines, Equipment, Instruments and Optical Supplies
- Indian Supplement to the Journal
- Community eye health courses 1998/9
- New publication available from the International Resource Centre: The epidemiology of eye disease